Meet The Masters Day
October 8th 2017
3pm – 4pm
Hinkley Island Hotel
Melissa Love is a graphic designer and website developer who works with creative professionals to help them develop a strong brand presence and stand out in a crowded market. She is passionate about affordable design for small businesses and founded The Design Space to help photographers, designers and other makers grow their businesses on and offline. Based in Cornwall, she is also a keen photographer.
10 Things Every Photographer Needs To Do To Their Website in 2018
Website design is changing faster than the speed of light. Things you learnt last year don’t work any more, tools you are relying on might have been replaced with something better. Covering the latest trends, tool and web design tricks, Melissa will walk you the 10 thing you must be doing with your website if you want to stay on top of your online presence.
– understand the importance of responsive and mobile-first design
– be able to improve the speed of your website
– be able to make your website more Google friendly
– keep your website secure
– integrate your website with Facebook ads
– market to your clients beyond the contact form
To register your interest email email@example.com